Saturday, May 25, 2013

Great Friends


Great friends are hard to come by. If ya got one, hold tight and don't let go. In the world of electronics, fast-paced living, and dramatic change, friendships are hard to develop. I have been blessed beyond words to have these two amazing friends for the last fifteen years.

I have experienced so much life with the Westcotts. Most people, other than your own family members, do not experience the birth of your children, the purchase of your first home, the death of a parent, become a client for your business, and participate in a decade of ministry together. I have lived these things with Jeff and Julie Westcott. This does not include the countless car purchases Jeff has made or the number of animals they have brought into there home. We have experienced together about everything that life could hand a person.

I want everyone to know just how important Jeff and Julie Westcott have been to me. Any level of success or accomplishment that I have experienced would not have happened without Jeff and Julie's help. Countless projects and ministry initiatives have happened with those two heavily involved. We have a lifetime of stories, experiences, and lessons that I cherish. I count myself to be incredibly blessed to have served alongside them.


I am going to miss having them in my everyday life, but what I know is that they will always be in my thoughts and prayers. Visits and vacations together will be planned, and who knows a ministry project here and there maybe in our future?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Look Ahead

  2023 has been a year for me to step back and seek a little direction for the journey ahead. A lot of things have happened over the last tw...